Shoulder injuries are frequently caused by athletic activities that involve excessive, repetitive, overhead motion, such as swimming, tennis, pitching, and weightlifting. Injuries can also occur during everyday activities such as gardening, hanging pictures and house cleaning. Our doctors will provide you with a detailed plan using the latest techniques and treatment to get you back to a pain free lifestyle.
The doctors at Front Range Orthopedics & Spine are highly experienced experienced experts at diagnosing and treating the full range of shoulder conditions.
Common Shoulder Diagnosis Our Orthopedic Doctors Treat:
• Rotator cuff tears
• Osteoarthritis of the shoulder
• Acromioclavicular arthritis
• Shoulder impingement syndrome (subacromial bursitis)
• Traumatic and non-traumatic unidirectional and multidirectional instability (subluxations and dislocations)
• Calcific tendinitis
• Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
Front Range Orthopedics Shoulder Doctors