Front Range Orthopedics & Spine provides orthopedic trauma coverage to local hospitals in Boulder County. Our team of surgeons works closely with trauma / general surgeons to provide you with high quality comprehensive services when you or a family member has sustained a traumatic health care event, whether it be a motor vehicle accident, work injury, bicycle accident, sports injury, or ground level fall. We have the team to get you back to your life.
The physicians at Front Range Orthopedics & Spine are available 24 hours a day to provide orthopedic trauma and surgery coverage at Longmont United Hospital and Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center. Physician consults are also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our surgeons have the experience and expertise to treat the following the conditions:
• Open fractures
• Complex acute fractures of the upper and lower extremities
• Hip fractures
• Pelvic fractures
• Acetabular fractures
• Peri-Prosthetic Fractures (fractures around joint replacements)
• Bone infection
• Nonunion of all bones (fractures that won’t heal)
• Failure of fracture fixation
• Post-traumatic deformities and malunions
• Spine trauma
• Severe sports injuries