Learn more about our Sports Medicine doctors:
Dr. FitzGibbons Dr. Cooney
|Millions of sports-enthusiasts have moved from being mere spectators to being active participants, with numerous benefits. The fact is, regular playing of some sport, virtually any sport, can enhance your muscle and joint function, keep your bones strong, and decrease your risk of heart attack and stroke.
For many, though, the quest to be physically fit comes with a heavy price tag. Recent statistics show that over 2 million injuries occur each year with individuals playing in sports and treated medically in hospitals, doctors’ offices, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and emergency rooms.
Whatever the cause, sports-related injuries put a damper on what should be a healthy activity. Here at Front Range Orthopedics we have the team, facilities, knowledge, and technology to keep you at the top of your game.
• Minimally Invasive Arthroscopic Surgery
• ACL reconstruction
• Achilles Tendon Repairs
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
• Meniscus Repair and Transplantation
• Cartilage Regeneration
• Microfracture Surgery
• Osteochondral Autologous Graft Transplantation (OATS)
• Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
• Shoulder, Knee, Ankle ligament and tendon repair